I finally got cable tv! And I realised somehow I can watch ALL channels from Discovery Channel to CNN to AXN to TVBS to ESPN, etc. That’s really strange cos I know there are not so many channels in the groups subscribed. Shhhhh…
Actually I don’t really like sitting in front of the TV and being a couch potato but yes, there are so many interesting channels to watch. Think the novelty will wear off in awhile. Besides my computer is spoilt and remains unfixed!!
Anyway I can declare that I am smart because I was the only one in the family who could fix the cables and tune the TV. My mum read the manual and still got the instructions wrong. I took one look, ok few looks at the manual and what my mum did and she fixed the wrong wires. So, I told her what to take out and proceeded to tune the TV. Of course, it was a hilarious evening because she was trying to be the smart ass and tune it her way, according to her interpretations of the manual while I was musing away on the instructions. In the end, it was still me who got to the Starhub Digital Channel. Duhazz..
Just as well, my dad can watch it in the day when he’s free or so he will have something to do and my mum can hog it at night. At least the cable tv can keep both of them at home and occupy my retiree dad. Sometimes I feel that he can be quite lonely as all of us are busy with our own lives. Normally I try to go home for dinner with him but hopefully the TV can keep him occupied. Yah, why don’t he get a job? Well…
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment